Air duct cleaning is at the heart of our services, but we offer a wider range of services to keep you and your family breathing healthy air, including Electrostatic Air Filters and UV Air Purifiers.
WHEN WE GO ON A SERVICE CALL TO YOUR HOUSE:
- Our technicians will inspect your home’s air duct system and will determine the services needed. We will provide a cost estimate so you can determine and prioritize the services you need.
- Our technicians will remove the vent covers and clean the entire air duct system using a powerful negative pressure vacuum along with specialized tools.
For an additional charge:
- Our technicians can also carefully clean the blower.
- Our technicians will remove dust from your heating system using our proprietary equipment
- Our experienced technicians will put the air duct system back together and clean up any remaining debris in the work area; they can also will deodorize and sanitize the entire system to further eliminate the possibility of allergy.
There are other proactive things we can do to eliminate fungus and microorganisms from your household air:
GERMICIDAL UV LIGHT:
Ultraviolet (UV) Germicidal Light technology has been safely used to sanitize the air in hospitals, clinics and food plants for more than 75 years, now they are available for home use. Ultraviolet light purification has been proven effective in deactivating bacteria, viruses and other pathogens. The germicidal effects of UV light cause photochemical damage to DNA and RNA within microorganisms.
ELECTROSTATIC AIR FILTER:
Removes tiny particles from your air using magnetic charges to attract and bind these particles to the filter.
E/S Filter replaces your current disposable filter, so it requires no system modification, once installed it never needs replacement only to be rinsed with water about 2-4 times a year.
CLOTHES DRYER VENT CLEANING:
Over time, lint builds up in the clothes dryer vent, impeding air flow and an efficient drying process. Regularly cleaning of the clothes dryer vent will optimize the efficiency of your dryer and reduce your energy costs.
AIR SANITIZERS & DEODORIZERS:
Our air sanitizers and deodorizers are applied onto the system for microbial control and helps in eliminating airborne contaminations such as allergy inducing germs and bacteria as well as preventing bad odors.